Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunny Sunday

I had to take this chance to finish my "Around the campus" project of which I was thinking longer. ...but unfortunately it was Sunday - so, not so busy as I wanted to have it for that cycling around; if the weather will be good again on a busy week day I might go again and you will see the difference. Anyway although it is Sunday afternoon the streets are never empty.
The trip in real time took about 20 min... here is the time motion with a worn-out music support (just fitted so well with the time and speed) and by the way: this is my premiere in full-video composing ;-) Stop wherever you want to take a closer look... go on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sehr geil gemacht, muss ich sagen!
Schon ne Mail von der Plattenfirma bekommen..? ;)

Lars said...

Thanks! Nothing yet, maybe because the sound quality sucks...
More video projects will follow!