Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 94 - Soccer and beer - also goes together in China

Puhhhh! I am in bad shape! Probably a consequence of the long-lasting SLOTS-detox... who knows. Anyway, was I able to play approximately 15 min with total commitment, then I needed a break. It was too cold to run all the time, letting your lungs almost freeze. Also very difficult was the synthetic turf, just after 2 min I felt down the first time. Yeah, sounds all very unprofessional, but I think it was not soo bad.


The two teams were both full time MBA classes. Our class dressed in red and the opponend dresses as German national team. So, I had to play against Germany. Probably thats the reason why I had to give up so early. The final score is also rather unimportant. Just to be said: Germany won, and we all just blamed our goalkeeper from the first half ;-) The spectators were happy anyway.

That was a nice relief of all the busy final exam work, which is due within the next days. After the game some of us went to the Professor-Canteen (...its just the name, everybody is allowed to eat there) and had a nice dinner... of cause with beer - soccer and beer!

OK, good event, besides that I got a cold now - too much fresh air (more cold than fresh probably...) CU soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha chinese in the german shirt :-)