Sunday, November 16, 2008

Killing me softly...

It's winter here, face it! But certain creatures won't act according to that. And just as I am writing this, one posseses the insolence of flying between me and the screen, ahhh you gonna regret this...
Actually I decided a couple of days ago that I just killed the last one of these annoying mosquitoes - it's too cold (I thought), they should all be dead now (I thought), but they ignore this. So, I decided to ignore them... also not working!

When I came here and killed my first Chinese mosquito I really thought it is a Chinese one - now it is just a mosquito for me. Doesn't that show the amount of adoption of local culture here? So, finally I am integrated - at least a bit.
There are also other things which I guess are the same no matter where you are on this planet. The dirt under your toe nails, the alarm clock in the morning, shrunken laundry (because you dried it too hot, damn it!), and... you know.

Besides that, I am feeling a bit better (I was more or less seriously diseased with - I don't know) and well prepared for my marketing exam tomorrow. I just hope the stupid cats don't cry in our backyard today again, otherwise I'll have to start killing more Chinese creatures than just mosquitoes...

I am exited about your comments! Cheers!

No comments: