Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time to say goodbye - the first

Just a couple of days left till I am leaving and not only me. So time to say goodbye. First to Sherry, one classmate from Taiwan and later to the Marketing class. For the final end of the marketing course we had a nice dinner with some classmates. Thanks very much. Unfortunately the professor wasn't able to join because she is in hospital?! We wrote her a little Christmas card...

Later I went with Sam to the "Food Street", actually we wanted to get some Jägermeister at Nanluogu Xiang, but our favorite bar was closed...
The "Food Street" is basically one street full with restaurants that are all open till 4 o'clock in the night. We had the spiciest food ever there - not for everyday, but good, except that I sprinkled some fatty sauce on my sweater. Seems like we are just eating here.

Click on the pictures to have a closer look!

No comments: