Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's never over... the end.

It has been a couple of time since i wrote on this blog now. Time that I needed to arrive back in my ordinary life one could say.

China and Beijing is not forgotten and it will never be. There are situations right now - more than one month after my return - when I experience and notice still differences in behavior and attitude of people, not to talk about all the obvious differences, as there is the food as one of the biggest examples. The Chinese food was very salubrious and delicious for me. Just one week ago I went to a Chinese restaurant and was so disappoint of the taste and quality of the food...

Of course people ask often "How was China?" and as I already thought before I then have the problem of putting all my thoughts in one answer which is of couse not possible...
China was a great experience, i am happy that I did it, if one of you is interested in more detailed information please just ask me, send me a mail or write a comment.
I would also be more than happy to show you a selection of the 18 GB picture collection that arised during my stay ;-) (Don't worry I stoped that)

Finaly and most importantly I am happy about all the nice people I meet there and got to know. Some of them I call friends now.


For all upcoming exchange students: please feel free to contact me, I am happy to help you with any question you might have, so that you don't have to leave for Beijing in uncertaincy...


The End :-P

2 comments:

Paola Andréa said...

I'm interested on information about beijing please haha....

LARS I MISS U!!! where art thee!!! i hope you are having a great time, enjoy the normal food, beer and ''change''.. take care!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Review my blog ... Cheap Oakley Sunglasses