Monday, November 10, 2008

Everybody is getting busy and i am getting tired

Puh, I have a muscle ache - just one hour of Badminton without warm up... particular sides of my body are overstretched...
I played with some classmates in the big university gym, nice fields and good rallies. Unfortunately I am a bit out of shape ;-) Maybe we will practice regularly now. Badminton is quite popular here and a lot of people played on the street when it was warmer.

Also I finally got my Student ID for the mysterious library today - but just because Seniora Hernandez helped me through the jungle of Chinese bureaucracy. Thanks!

So, I guess now the exams can come: library access, physical balance and some presentations, tests and papers as warm-up. Its getting busy. But before that I will go to sleep. Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get kown just the reason why you always get a camera with you, the window of your life slit! Maybe we can play Badminton regularly.

Paola Andréa said...

haha you linked me!!! that's hilarious...