Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wow, I can't believe it...

... it is almost over?! Today we had our last class in "Organizational Behavior in a Chinese Context", probably that was the reason why our teacher went with us to have dinner and paid the bill... yeah I am pretty sure now.
Most of the other classes will end in the next two weeks and the last exam will be in early December. So, there is no problem with my return flight date on the 17th Dec.

I just read a couple of my old post and I discovered that I wrote more about differences and little remarkable situations in the beginning - the problem why I can't write about that anymore is that I don't see it anymore. Just like the bureaucracy process yesterday to get my Student ID... I kind of expected that already. So I finally arrived ;-)
What I am thinking about is also what is missing on my "Sightseeing list"?! If you have any idea please comment. So far I went to:

Classical and non classical Sights:
  • Garden of 10.000 Springs
  • Summer Palace
  • Great Wall
  • Ming Tombs
  • Temple of Heaven
  • The Forbidden City
  • Tiananmen Square
  • Some Hutong Neighborhoods
  • The Zoo
  • Beihai Park
  • Jingshang Park
  • The Olympic Green (Birds Nest and Water Cube)
  • Project 798
  • Silk Street
  • Pearl Market
  • Sanliton bar district
  • Wangfujing and night market
  • Wodaokou bar district
  • Hohai bar district
  • Nanluogu Hutong bar street
So, What is missing???

Have a good day all over the world! Auf Wiedersehen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missing:
- Red Light District
- Catakombs of Military Intelligence Department
- Swimming in the Three Gorges Dam

to be continued.. ;)

Lars said...

"KÖSTLICH" lol, but the red light district is maybe worth visiting.... if I just knew where it is...!?!

Anonymous said...

Denmark, Romo, Toftum..
But just for one special week in a year . . ;)