Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day eight - The garden of 10.000 springs... and...

Hey guys! Two topics of today: Garden of 10.000 springs and the day after that...

I wanted to do something today. so, I decided to go for some sightseeing. The garden of 10.000 springs is the nearest thing here - so I just put on my hiking boots and went there. It's a new sport actually. I call it "city hiking". So, I went 10 km to that garden. Looked through it -the French did a pretty good job here ;-) and went back... just ruins and a lot of water lilies. But still calm and nice. Just have a look at the pictures....

Afterwards, Sam and me went out for getting a bicycle (for him) and to check out some bars... went out pretty gooooooooood... ;-) so cu tomorrow. Cheers!

PS: Hey Dieter, they are just selling red- and black label here at the same price ;-) (Picture)

1 comment:

Lars said...

...works... ;-)