Thursday, September 4, 2008

The night market ;-)

That's a place where they sell all that weird food which you wanna see because you expect it. Actually the local people stick mostly to the normal stuff - particularly the lamb (very recommendable), but the tourist around try also other things... I have to prepare mentally to try some scorpions or testicles next time. But definitely I will.

(For detailed pictures have a look at this Album)

...besides that I got to know my international classmates today. Its a small group of people from Taiwan, Canada/Columbia and the U.S.

3 comments:

Sabine said...

I heard starfish tastes relatively good... crunchy like potatoe chips because they fry it. Vel Bekom

Anonymous said...

Try Jellyfish! It tastes like nothing so it's not too dangerous though it's a bit like chewing gum..

Fabian

Lars said...

... I think I have to go for the scorpions... (no testicles - testicles are just for girls)