Tuesday, December 16, 2008

That's it!

Well, that's not it!

I am ready to leave, all luggage is packed, my room is checked out, I got so nice presents and said goodbye to everyone...

Nothing lasts forever some people say, but this wasn't nothing. Is was more than I expected and this is what I wanted. I know I should write about all the nice people I met, about the unique experience etc. But the thing that travels back home now with me is complex...

Like it is... leaving with mixed feelings. It will be nice home again, I am sure. I now know how much that really means. But also I leave a different - happy - "world" behind me with people who now became part of my life.

I will take a shower... and then hit the road...

Ahh, how i already miss this uncontrollable hot water...

No comments: